I sent the withdrawal email to the instructor just a few minutes ago.
I need to send an explanation to the team members still.
I need to actually withdraw from the class before the 11th of this month.
I am going to have to look into getting a new coffee pot to make hot water. The Baby Krups (4-cup) I have had for centuries has decided to give me little black specks in my brewed water and I cannot figure out where it is coming from. Don't want foreign black shit in my tea or ramen.
I am still coughing, happy-joy. I still feel pain but it is not as all-encompassing.
I am exhausted but I am not being able to sleep much, one of the side effects of the drug.
I am glad the weekend is here.
I watched the first episode and a half of "Wolf's Rain" last night, before rat came home. I cannot help it - the dubbed voices I heard on Cartoon Network were okay, but the Japanese are better. Tsume's voice is better suited in Japanese and I LIKE Tsume's English dubbed voice. I wish he had done the dub for Yuki Eiri, that's how much I think of his job in the dubbed WR!
We watched a bunch of Saiyuki Reload Gunlock last night. It was nice to be drowsy, huddled under a quilt and watching one of my favorite foursomes being silly. I am very curious about what eps are based on manga, though.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*